So, you're really want to hang something on your wall but you hate to think about it because.... you'd have to drill your wall, or use nails, or think about other ways of hanging like double-side scotch etc?
We have solution for you that is so easy that you don't even have to think about it: use Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. And we do not want you to worry at all so you'll receive them for free when you buy any framed art from us!
- DAMAGE-FREE DECORATING - Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls; Command Picture Hanging Strips by 3M are easy to use and help keep your walls looking beautiful
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED - Hang picture frames, wall art, mirrors, wall clocks, signs, dry erase boards, holiday decorations, acoustic foam boards, and other home decor where you want without nails or a hammer
- STRONG AND VERSATILE - Command Strips hold strongly on a variety of indoor surfaces including painted walls, finished wood (painted or varnished shiplap, cabinets, or doors), painted concrete cinder block, laminates, glass, tile, metal, and other smooth surfaces
- REMOVES CLEANLY - Redecorate when inspiration strikes. These picture hangers leave no sticky adhesive behind. Perfect for your dorm, apartment, home, and office
When you're ready to redecorate your space, the Command Strips remove cleanly, with no sticky residue and no damage that you may get from using picture-hanging hardware.
Important tips to follow when applying Command™ Picture Hanging Strips:
- if your walls were recently painted, wait 7 days after painting before use Command™ Picture Hanging Strips
- do not apply strips to paper or soft surfaces on frame
- remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- do not hang over beds or on wallpaper (see list of approved surfaces below)
- do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- indoor use only
- failure to follow these instructions carefully may cause damage!
Damage-free hanging surfaces
To what surfaces will Command™ Picture Hanging Strips stick?
Painted, stained or varnished wood, glass, tile, metal, painted drywall and other smooth surfaces.
Not approved to hang on
Do not use Command™ Products on textured walls or surfaces, wallpaper, brick, rough or non-stick surfaces, or fabrics.
How to start - read carefully!
Wipe wall with rubbing alcohol. Do not use household cleaners or water.
Separate strips. Click strips together.
Remove one side of liners. Stick on frame as shown. Press firmly.
Remove remaining liners. Press frame firmly to wall.
To ensure adhesive hold, temporarily remove frame from wall to reinforce strips. Peel frame as shown. Press each strip on wall for 30 sec.
Wait 1 hour for adhesive to build. Align strips. Press frame until each pair of strips clicks.
How to remove - read carefully!
Grab bottom corners and peel frame from wall. Do not pull straight off.
Never pull away from wall.